Veterans, their families, anyone interested in history, or the sacrifices of ordinary young men on an extraordinary moment for the world, all Canadians as well as citizens of all the nations who fought or were affected by these momentous times... all should make a pilgrimage to the Juno Beach Centre and the other DDay sites along the Normandy coast.
Many things have changed since that fateful day. Here's what you can expect on a visit to the Juno Beach Centre today.
Start your Trip!
- Vienna's New Rooftop Bars
- 3 Million Lights for 101 Nights of Niagara Falls' Festival of Lights this Winter
- This Entire Caribbean Island is now a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
- Sloths Named the New National Animal of this Central American Country
- The One-of-a-Kind Festival that Lights Up Montreal This Fall